Designer - San Francisco
MOI are looking for a well-rounded mid-level designer to join our small but growing team in San Francisco. The ideal candidate will have B2B experience and the ability to connect the dots between client needs, innovation and head-turning design. They will have awesome design skills that make our projects turn heads, on and off line.
- Bring client briefs to life with powerful, original, creative ideas—designed well for online and offline media.
- Ensure briefs are correctly interpreted, deadlines are met, and projects are prioritized.
- Successfully present work internally to the MOI team and externally to clients.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and style standards on fonts, colours and images.
- Take projects from conceptual development, through to production and final delivery maintaining the highest standards and professionalism throughout.
- Being a team member and collaborating on a day to day basis with the global creative team to discuss a project(s).
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our clients’ business and the technology sector as a B2B marketer.
- Excellent skills in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD and/or Sketch.
- Think proactively on behalf of the agency, considering new design/digital initiatives, trends and tools for upcoming projects.
- Able to self-manage time, deadlines and team expectations while prioritizing workloads.
- A thorough understanding of digital and print design principles i.e. photography, typography and colour.
- Impeccable eye for detail along with fast and accurate production capabilities.
- Strive to deliver intuitive and user-centred digital solutions.
- Ability to see other people’s point of view (from other MOI members and clients) and cope with criticism.
- Development of UI mock-up’s and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, cope under pressure and work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong aptitude for team work and building solid relationships with creative and account teams.
- A positive attitude and a desire to do exceptional work.
- Experience working within an agency (preferably an integrated B2B marketing agency).
- Good working knowledge of the B2B technology landscape.
- Excellent portfolio of online and offline design work.
- A passion for tech—we have it and hope you do too!
When today’s always-on world means buyers can research, reject, or shortlist brands without even talking to them, we get brands into the conversation. MOI Global is a B2B creative agency connecting tech’s heavy-hitters with a new breed of buyer. We’re re-engineering the marketing eco-system to target the places they hang out and the people they listen to.
With offices in London, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney, we help our clients deliver head turning campaigns that target international and local markets. Our services cover all aspects of a buyer's omni-channel world, including digital, social media, events, direct mail and telemarketing. Clients include Oracle, Ciena, Genesys, Capgemini, CenturyLink, Red Hat, DXC, Yorktel and more.
Location: San Francisco
Office hours: Usually 9am - 5pm. However, due to workload and international client demands, this could change.