We’re delighted to have been nominated so many times in the 2017 awards season, including ‘Agency of the Year’ in The Drum B2B Brave Awards.
For us, it’s testament to our belief that you won’t engage modern B2B audiences with the hard sell.
Instead – as the success of our campaigns show, it’s a combination of a great head-turning idea, then giving audiences the information they need, when they need it, and how they want it. Today’s customers will make their own decisions and interact with brands on their terms. You’ve just got to be sure you tip the scales in your favour.
Our recent awards success is recognition that we’re doing exactly this with our pioneering approach, and that it’s working for our clients too, says MD Matthew Stevens: “Retaining a strategic mindset through everything we create, combined with a digital and data-centric expertise, means we’re delivering successful local and global campaigns week in, week out. And, of course, we’re enjoying the journey along the way!”
Our nominated campaigns
‘Hug a Hacker’ for F5 Networks
- B2B Marketing Awards: Best Multichannel Campaign; Best International Campaign; Best Lead Generation or Nurturing Campaign
- The Drum B2B Brave Awards: Best Integrated Campaign; Best Use of Content in Demand Generation
‘The Big HR & Payroll Quiz’ for Sage
- B2B Marketing Awards: Best Multichannel Campaign; Best Use of Digital Techniques or Technologies; Best International Campaign
- The Drum B2B Brave Awards: Best Use of Content in Demand Generation
‘Oracle Modern Business Magazine’ for Oracle
- B2B Marketing Awards: Best International Campaign
- The Drum B2B Brave Awards: Best Digital Campaign; Best Content Brand
‘Oracle Modern Business Experience’ for Oracle
- The Drum B2B Brave Awards: Best Use of Content in a Live Event
- C&IT Awards: IT & Telecoms Event of the Year
Awards ceremonies take place on:
- 22nd September (The C&IT Awards)
- 4th October (The Drum B2B Brave Awards)
- 23rd November (B2B Marketing Awards)
Watch this space.
Ready to find out how to tip those scales? Get in touch to see how MOI can help.
Posted by Matt Stevens, Managing Director, MOI Global